Self-improvement,also referred to as personal-development can be defined as the improvement of one's own mind,character e.t.c through one's own efforts.It is a conscious process where one decides to take oneself in hand and change their life-for the better.My life experiences will be reflected here on occasions to help you improve your life.Not that my experiences are any unique but because they offer us a chance to learn and improve our lives on a day to day basis.We all have experiences but not all of us learn from them.We all have friends but not all of them help us when we really need help.There are millions of books out there designed to help us improve our lives,be it our relationships or our finances.But few of these books if any relate to us.And they are totally expensive.

In light of this I have decided to offer free content here.Content that will help the reader as well as the writer.I don't know everything.Nobody knows everything about everything even if they claim to.I want to create an environment where all the readers can relate to each other and share their experiences.I will also offer valuable advice on life issues.My knowledge on personal development will be reflected here.But i want this blog to move from being professional to being personal although my professional expertise will be applied.I want to utilize my talent on writing and helping others.I'm also a self-improvement junkie and hence my profession.

I want to help you improve your life.Actually that's not true.The truth is,I want us to help each other.We should endavour to be better people everyday.I want us to discuss about life and its meaning.We will discuss how to make the best out of this life.To improve our self-esteem.To lower our stress levels.I'm sure you will find my expert advice helpful.By sharing your life experiences,you will not only help others but you will also realize that you know more than you think you know.It will make you feel better and important.It will help you,to put it in short.I will also create awareness in you such that you'll start recognizing opportunities you wouldn't have noticed earlier.A regular to this site will soon discover that they are making better decisions faster,maintaining better relationships,living a more happier stress free life and even saving more and investing more.I do not intend to be the helper and the reader to be the 'helpee'.I would love you to participate by posting your comments on your experiences,maybe a lesson you'd like to share,or its a question you'd like to ask.You are free to do that.